Monday 23 July 2012

Excusable "Aristos"

Do you think people who are involved in "aristo" could have justifiable reasons? Listening to some of them open up, to reasons why they do what they do, One could out of pity justify their actions. Recalling some of the chat I had with at least few, who were courageous enough to open up.

Sehinde, real name withheld , A middle aged man married with kids said " well before marriage , I never had the intention of dating younger ladies. I started having extra marital affairs 2 years after my marriage, when my wife became completely engrossed with motherhood. I called her attention to it, her reply was that I was so uncaring to have noticed the switch over. She looked so unkempt, that I lost the desire for her. So I had to take succor in the hands of trendy, beautiful , hot and charming ladies,who'll jump at any man who's got the cash".
Sandra, a young lady in her twenties shared her own experience too. quoting sandra " I grew up in a family of six, I'm the first child. My father was a road side vulcanize r, and my mother a petty trader. Life did not smile at us, at all in my family. My siblings and I attended public schools. Getting home after school, almost everyday, we hardly had anything to eat. we hung around neighbors, in case they might offer us little food to eat. As teenage girl, male neighbors took advantage of me,but at least my siblings and I needed  to put something in our belly. I later gained admission into higher institution, my poor background couldn't afford me a sophisticated campus girl lifestyle, so I took up my trade again, this time in a sophisticated way".

Hmmmm, aristo has become the other of the day now, most especially with the very harsh economy, from ladies who are struggling to make ends meet to hungry men who are ready to take advantage of such. Funny enough Christians are not exempted in this act. But the truth is no matter how pitiable your condition looks, you can never be justified by God if you are involved in the act. God condemns it, though you are going through so much pain, he is aware of it, and he'll surely make a way of escape.But often time , we are too impatient, so we take the devil's way of escape.
For any lady involved in the act, you are practically trading your God ordained destiny. You ask how? I've met with couple of ladies who are not interested in becoming gainfully employed, they prefer using what they have to get what they want. Obviously if those steps are not retraced, destiny is at stake. The truth is, the foundation of the lord standeth sure, he has not changed his mind, no matter the harsh economy.
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

2 comments: