Monday 4 June 2012

HELP, I'M MESSED

I'm a lady in my mid-twenties, an undergraduate of one of the Nigeria universities. My journey to this present state, started years ago, to be precise my early Teenage years. An uncle of mine came staying with my family.
He started by buying me gifts, so I became very fond of him.He would touch me in very sensitive part of my body and ask me not tell anyone. This continued for so long until he got me deflowered and the cycle never ended.
I got admission into the university and felt all was going to end. But to my surprise,my uncle got me an accommodation outside the school hostel. He was able to do this,because my father, who does not reside in country entrusted everything about our welfare into my uncle's care, including our finances .
I'm presently in 300level, in my second relationship,but still in an affair with my uncle. My first relationship crashed when my ex-boyfriend noticed the unusual intimacy between my uncle and I. He noticed, my uncle comes almost every other day,whenever he's around, there is this obvious jealousy written all over my uncle's face.Until my ex-boyfriend could no longer keep all he saw to himself and decided asking me,which at first I denied.The guilt was however written all over me. before I knew it, I burst into tears narrating all I've been through to him.
The next thing I noticed was that, he withdrew totally from me. That was really traumatic, but I tried pulling through.
I just met this new guy, and I am so scared of loosing him, I can't dare letting him know. My uncle won't stop coming and  I feel so weak to tell him off. Even if I stop the affair with my uncle, I FEEL MESSED ALREADY.
feel free to read this article IN POTTER'S HAND



♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing what ladies wake up to find themselves in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pathetic.i love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's terrifying, when the very hands that are suppose to mould us destroy us. I can imagine what this lady is going through. The only solution is for her to accept the lord Jesus Christ into her life.It is his blood that is capable of washing us clean.It is in him we find the strength to say no to sin. God's word says, "even though your sin be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow. No matter how messy we feel, it is the blood of Jesus that is capable of washing us clean.I'll also advise that she seeks proper counseling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply insane. A gitl in your mid-twenties and you can't stand up for your own right?

    ReplyDelete